Please read our FAQ regarding the limitations of our DNS server before you start. Make sure you write down what your current settings are before you change them.
- Open Network Connections by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, clicking Network and Sharing Center, and then clicking Manage network connections.
- Right-click the connection that you want to change, and then click Properties. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses, and then, in the preferred DNS server and alternate DNS server boxes, type the addresses of the primary and secondary DNS servers.
- The primary (preferred) DNS server is 22.214.171.124
- The secondary (alternate) DNS server is: 126.96.36.199
- Click OK
- Reboot your computer
- Visit the Tunlr status check page to see if Tunlr is activated