- Follow the instructions in this Youtube video:
If you’re using WiFi, you obviously don’t select “Wired Connection”.
- Instead of using Google’s public DNS addresses, use Tunlr’s DNS addresses:
Primary DNS: 126.96.36.199
Secondary DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Reboot the PS3
- Open the PS3 Internet browser and go to the Tunlr status check page using your PS3 browser: http://tunlr.net/status
- Make sure it says activated. If it’s not, something is wrong with your DNS setup
- Download the Netflix app from the TV/Video service menu right on the XMB (the app is not available from the PSN store). If the app has already been installed, you will have to remove it and reinstall it to get rid of the app cache. An alternative way to clear the app cache is to hold the start and select buttons while starting the Netflix app.
- Login, done!
If you can’t find the Netflix app in the TV/Video service menu you may have to create a U.S. PSN account first. You can switch back to your original account once you installed the app.